Join us for a real Dutch Stamppotten buffet.
Stamppot (English: Mash Pot) is a traditional Dutch dish made from a combination of potatoes mashed with one or several other vegetables, sometimes also with bacon.
Please make a dish that can be shared and that is prepared and heated at home before arriving at the DAC. We have possibilities for re-heating (power outlets for hotpots) and a microwave, but heating space is very limited.
This event will take place at the Danish American Center in Minneapolis from 3-5pm.
This event is free for NAAM members, non-members are welcome for a small fee. Drinks will be provided by NAAM.
* Boerenkool stamppot (kale)
* Hutspot stamppot (Onions,carrots, potatoes)
* Zuurkool stamppot (Sauerkraut)
* Stamppot rauwe andijvie (Un-cooked Andive with bacon)
* Ierse Stamppot (Irish)
* Spinazie Stamppot(Spinach)
* Koolraap Stamppot (Rutabaga)
* Stamppot Prei met noten (Leeks with nuts)
* Hete bliksem (Potatos and apples)
* Spruitjes (Brussels sprouts)
* Snijbonen stamppot (Stringbeens)
* Stamppot Chinese kool (Chinese Cabagge)
* Groene kool stamppot (Green or white cabbage)
* Doperwtjes met vis (Green peas with white fish)